Re: [REQUEST] Remove Wings from Windows Installer

On 2017-05-08 09:16 PM, Cirilo Bernardo wrote:
It would be good if we also had some documentation demonstrating how to
create models in FreeCAD otherwise most new users will simply be
overwhelmed and have little hope of doing what they want.

I imported an item in to FreeCAD and it came out the wrong size due to the units used in the original file. I thought it would be easy to just scale the item to the right size in FreeCAD but FreeCAD wouldn't let me do it. I found that the only way it might have let scale an object is by scaling a copy of the imported object where the copy is linked back to the original version, or something like that.

Even something as simple as changing the size of an item was being made difficult in FreeCAD. I am glad I create models in Rhino instead of FreeCAD.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.