Re: [FEATURE] Component table viewer

To answer 3. Its a component field editor/viewer.  It allows you to
edit/view your component fields much easier than right clicking on each and
every symbol to see what the fields are set to.

Its not really a BoM tool although it makes getting your BoM in order much
easier.

For example a 10K resistor doesnt necessarily specify the manufacturer/part
number like a BoM would need to, although it can.  How you use the fields
is up to you the designer.

On May 12, 2017 15:16, "Fabrizio Tappero" <fabrizio.tappero@xxxxxxxxx>