Re: Component table improvements

Hey!

This might be the one of the best new features with kicad in my opninion!

It would be more intuitive to have a bom-generator inside this tool as well. A wsiwyg BOM-generator if you will. Just to generate a .csv or a rahter a .tsv as the default. Leaving the current way to plugin-generate BOMs still there for those who wants to have something different.

Very good job and thank you!