Re: Component table improvements

Doesnt really matter what delimiter is used.

It would just feel better if kicad had a default BOM-generation built in. Then I dont mind if someone prefers the alternative scritpting way to go because they can generate html or pdf or pictures or whatever. A simple delimiter based exporter as minimum would be nice. Bascially how it was earlier, I think the plugin system made it less accesible and therefore a regression.

It became more "programmer oriented" then user oriented.

- Kristoffer