Re: Component table improvements

Ofcourse, but then that also has the problem that I dont really know what kind of output I can expect, with this component table I know exaclty what to expect. I can see the output before I export it.

For example in the pcbnew bom-exporter I get a field that is called "supplier and ref", but I have no idea how to populate it by just a glance.

The table view is very nice in this regard, I know exactly what columns and rows to expect from the output later on.