Re: Move point on pcbnew

I was about to explode, but then noticed that if I select the whole
footprint then the MOVE (press M) snaps to the closest point, either center
of footprint or center of pad.

However, if I selected a pad without selecting the footprint and then
pressed M, then it would snap to the center of the footprint, this is
unexpected behaviour. When a pad is selected, I'd expect the move to snap
to the center of that specific pad, not to the whole footprint.
Can someone fix it?