Re: latest news on v5?

Hi Cirilo,

Since no one have replied I would like to summarize very briefly.

It seems that many people have been busy with other things, so the
list have been at bit silent recently.

The macos and windows nightlies have been down for a few weeks, but
are now sort of running again.

I have not had much time to watch the bug tracker too much recently,
but I know there are quite some reports about segfaults/crashes that
needs to be evaluated for an upcomming release.

I have less track of what features are supposed to og into v5.0. To me
this is still unclear, but I guess the biggest blocker is the stuff
that Wayne is working on. But I lost track of whether or not he needs
some feedback on something or not.

Nick