Re: pull default PDF viewer

Fabrizio,

Thanks for testing this on Linux.  There is no need to send me a patch.
I verified that this did not break the windows system default pdf viewer
so I already have the change made.  I'm hoping it doesn't break anything
on osx.  I will give you credit for the commit.

In a related note, I found that the symbol context menu entry "Open
Documentation" in Eeschema opens the documentation file defined by the
symbol library (LIB_PART) rather than the documentation file defined by
the schematic symbol (SCH_COMPONENT).  This needs to be fixed as well.

Cheers,

Wayne