Re: Better organizing of Python plugins using subdirectories

Hi Wayne,
Yes, that is what I meant. I will have a look at the two options next weekend.

Best Regards!
Simon

Am 2017-06-12 00:39, schrieb Wayne Stambaugh:
Simon,

There is some documentation on the Python scripting in the users
documentation[1].  There is also a developers Pcbnew Scripting
section[2] as well but is currently empty. I'm guessing you are talking
about documentation for developers.  There are two ways to approach
this.  Fill in the Doxygen documentation so the KiCad Pcbnew Scripting
section contains the correct developers documentation or add a separate
markdown file to our developers documentation[3].  Both of these are
done within the source repo so they are not (nor have they ever been) on
someone's github repo.  I would be more than happy if someone submitted
a patch to document this.  My preference would be a separate markdown
file in the developers documentation.  Feel free to look at some of the
other markdown files in our source tree[4] for inspiration.

Cheers,

Wayne

[1]:
http://docs.kicad-pcb.org/stable/en/pcbnew.html#_kicad_scripting_reference