Re: Exception specifiers deprecated in c++11

Kristoffer,

I committed your path.  Thank you for your contribution to KiCad.

To answer your question about C++11.  Yes, the goal is to make the KiCad
source C++11 compliant.  I've been taking a fix it as I find it (when I
actually remember) approach rather than try to make it compliant in one
shot.  This is primarily to prevent large disruptions in the stability
of the development branch although getting rid of the exception throw
specifiers is low risk.

Cheers,

Wayne