Proposal to change "Copy" to "Duplicate"

hello,
inside the schematic editor, this is the right click menu when a group of
component is selected

[image: Inline image 1]
I would like to propose to rename the "Copy Block" into "Duplicate Block"
and add to it the shortcut D. Possible? does it make sense? the shortcut D
seems available but better ask first?

Also, again in the schematic editor, this is the right click menu when
hovering on one component.

[image: Inline image 2]

here again I'd like to propose to rename "Copy" with "Duplicate" and change
its shortcut to D.

As many, I constantly use these right click menus and I am trying to make
them better.

cheers
Fabrizio

PNG image