Re: [RFC] Documentation for pcbnew plugins

Small followup.
1. It might be worthwile to also include informations on how to expose
something you might have implemented in the KiCad C/C++ code via SWIG to
python. But I don't know about this stuff, this might have to do someone
else.

2. I think this document should also incorporate some conventions that
we want to see with plugins in the future. for example, should action
scripts start with "action_" in the filename? (This is already the case
with the action scripts shipped with KiCad).

Best Regards