Re: Proposal to change "Copy" to "Duplicate"

Hi Nick,
how about we actually make "D" the shortcut for duplicate in both eescheama
and pcbnew. I notice that in pcbnew the "D" shortcut is taken by "Drag
Track Keep Slope" which I do not know what it means.

does anybody has anything against it?

JP, you are the one who knows more about shortcuts....

Cheers
Fabrizio