Re: how about writing a autoupdate program forkicad nightly version

Keep in mind that there are also some people who don't have enough time or
experince to do the actual coding but are contriuting by helping with
testing new features.   But I still think they are better off makimg a
small bat script to download and install the latest nightly if that is what
they so desire.