Re: fp_arc confusion

It's not an error.  Arcs are part of the DRAWSEGMENT object which
encapsulates line segments, arcs, etc.  The start coordinate (m_start
member) is the center point for arcs and circles.  It is documented as
such in the KiCad source.

    wxPoint     m_Start;  ///< Line start point or Circle and Arc center