Re: [RFC] Documentation for pcbnew plugins

Simon,

I committed your patch to the master branch.  I cleaned up the
formatting, removed trailing whitespace, and added a table of contents.
If I broke any formatting, please let me know.  In the future, please
limit you column width to 80 or 100 for markdown files.  It's also a
good idea to add a table of contents an header links for longer
documents to ease navigation.  Thank you for your contribution to KiCad.

Cheers,

Wayne.