Re: Pcbnew Python Interface breakage?

Thanks JP! This fixes the invocation error. It does behave differently to
the previous version in that it doesn't throw parse errors if a library has
invalid kicad_mod files in it. I have been using this function to make sure
footprints are valid so it wouldn't work for that any more.  Looking at
your patch the try/catch for IOError is probably not needed and removing it
would restore the old behaviour.