Re: Hard-coded hotkeys in pcbnew/tools/selection_tool.cpp

In fact, this isn't the only GAL hotkey that is hard-coded right now.
I noticed that the GAL tools that have editable hotkeys use the
TOOL_ACTION::LegacyHotkey -- what should be done about GAL-only features
that had hotkeys added?  Should they be shown in the hotkey editing window
with a note that they are OpenGL/Cairo only?

-Jon