Re: [RFC] 3D models repository

Let's take a step back:

Currently we have the 3Dmodels license -
https://github.com/KiCad/packages3D/wiki/Model-Licencing - which is
modelled after the GEDA project (as easyw mentioned previously).

I think this is straight-forward and is consistent with how we would like
to license symbols and footprints.

If the existing 3Dmodels license is adapted for symbols and footprints
(only a few sentences need to be changed), is this OK?

Oliver