Kudos and Re: Copy/Paste/Cut defaults to ctrl + c, v, x as most other software.

Thank you for this! I think this is one of the things that make newcomers confused about the UI. Another is the pan cursor to zoom center. But I really like that functionality for mouse only navigation. You can turn it off then you have the more common "zoom using cursor as center of zoom". Which are both much better than the other common technique of zoom from center regardless of cursor location. Kudos to developers for the more useful options (in my opinion). If the current operation wasn't the default, I would have been less confused but would have taken me longer to find the better (in my opinion) current default.

Greg S.