Re: Copy/Paste/Cut defaults to ctrl + c, v, x as most other software.

Yes, in this patch, the patch for pcbnew is still pending in the pcbnew clipboard support email since the 4th of may :)

On 2017-07-03 17:40, firewalker wrote:
Only for Eeschema?

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 6:00 PM, Kristoffer Ödmark <kristofferodmark90@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:kristofferodmark90@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Thank you!

    I just got a bit frustrated when using it today :) The changes you
    would like to introduce are exactly the things I started thinking about
    as well. I agree on all points!

    - Kristoffer

    On 2017-07-03 16:51, Maciej Sumiński wrote:

        Hi Kristoffer,

        Thank you very much, I have just pushed your patch. I was really
        close
        to implementing it myself, so I am glad you have done it.

        Other related changes I would like to introduce (open for
        discussion):

        - Proper naming for copy/duplicate operation (addressed by
        Fabrizio's
        patch, I will simply rebase it and apply Wayne's remarks as it
        has been
        reviewed already)

        - Rename constants to match the actions
        (BLOCK_COPY->BLOCK_DUPLICATE,
        BLOCK_SAVE->BLOCK_COPY)

        - Remove the toolbar icons for cut/copy/paste. I am not sure if
        they are
        even usable (with exception of Paste button). One cannot select
        a block
        and move the mouse cursor out of the schematic frame to click the
        toolbar buttons.

        - Add Paste operation in the right-click context menu when
        clipboard is
        not empty.

        Regards,
        Orson