Re: Reorganization of standard libraries

Oliver,

This seems reasonable to me.  Obviously it's going to create issues due
to broke schematic symbol links but I think this is a reorganization
that's long over due.  The proposal looks good to me so I have no
objections to the changes.  Thank you for the great job you and the
library development team are doing.

Cheers,

Wayne