Stable release 4.0.7

If there are no outstanding issues with the stable 4 branch, I'm going
to tag it for the 4.0.7 release on Friday.  Please let me know if there
are any source changes that need to be made be before I tag it.

I would like to make the release announcement on July 30th.  Is this
enough time for our doc devs, translators, and package devs to be ready
for the release?  If not, please let me know and I will push back the
announcement date.

Thank you everyone for your continued support making KiCad possible.

Cheers,