I'm back, and component chooser stuff

Hey, I'm finally back after a long absence, and haven't been paying
attention to the mailing list since like March - there's been way too
much for me to go back and read everything since then. Just fyi, if
there's been any important discussion relating to my component chooser
dialog, might want to ping me again. I'll get it this time.

Still have a list of bugs assigned to myself on the tracker relating to
it, so those are known, going to work on some of them this weekend.

--
Chris

Follow ups