Fwd: Via tool in Pcbnew.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Heikki Pulkkinen <hei6mail@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] Via tool in Pcbnew.
To: Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Wayne

You do not have to disable via tool in legacy canvas. I use it as via
stitching tool. I am terribly sorry, that It does not put vias when ever
you want. It is using same logic as via stitching, but it can be easily
changed to use same logic as gal canvas has.

https://youtu.be/Tex8YyQaxE8

regards
heikki