Re: Via tool in Pcbnew.

Heikki,

I'm not suggesting that we add the new via tool to the legacy canvas.
The legacy canvas is going to be removed after the v5 release so it
doesn't make much sense.  However, having a toolbar button that does
nothing will confuse users.  That why I suggested that we hide the via
toolbar button when the legacy canvas is active.

Wayne