Re: Via tool in Pcbnew.

A few things I remember when using nighties.

* disable design rule checking button is ignored in GAL. I use it when I
swap 2 pins in the schematic, I turn off drc, make the track change, then
rebuild connectivity. Otherwise I end up deleting the whole track and
starting over.
* On legacy pressing E over a segment changes the segment width to the
current track width. Same for vias. I acknowledge the new window that pops
up can change the width, but maybe someone could complain (not me, just
pointing that out). I don't see the use of changing the segment coordinates
in that window yet.
* Sometimes it pisses me off that I explicitly change the trace direction
with / but when it reaches the pad the direction is changed. I back off
from the pad, change the direction (/) again and when I get again into the
pad the track direction is changed again. I guess the algorithm tries to
avoid an extra segment -which makes sense- but sometimes I just need my
track to be farther away from a noise source and I don't care about one
less track angle.

See 2 quick videos showing the difference between routing behavior. The
only thing I did between videos is to press F9

https://youtu.be/puhrZMf7bWg

https://youtu.be/vqwiCvMWAaI

Marcos