Re: Via tool in Pcbnew.

Please file bug reports against these issues.  Missing features may not
be noticed during development so it's important if you find something
that is missing to report it.  I cannot guarantee that all of them will
get fixed but I'm willing to bet that many of these issues the gal devs
are not even aware exist.