Re: GAL canvas behavior.

I've been using the GAL canvas from the start and therefore pressing the ESC key twice to deselect an object is 'natural' to me. Even more since LibreCAD, the other tool I use regularly, has the same behavior.

It never occured to me this behavior might not be intended.

I also second Greg's and Oliver's argument that the component remains selected. Especially for multiple selected objects, having to reselect them each time the context menu is dismissed would be a tedious task.

Regards,

Ingo