Re: bugs in stable 4.07

Thanks JP!

I just changed the 4.0.7 tag to JPs latest commit so we should now be
good to go.  I'll give everyone till the weekend to get the 4.0.7
packages built and uploaded to the website and I will make the release
announcement Sunday unless there are any other issues.

Thank you everyone for your patience and efforts.

Cheers,

Wayne