UTF8 class.

I just pushed a patch set from Dick to fix the UTF8 class issue that
Chris fixed by replacing it with the effective but rather ugly FROM_UTF8
macro.  This bug was really nasty.  It appears that the change to c++11
was the culprit by causing wxString(std::string) to be called in certain
circumstances instead of the UTF8::operator wxString().  I tested this
with the limited number of non-ascii stuff I have laying around but I
would like those of you who have lots of non-ascii characters in your
files and file names and paths to please test this thoroughly.  If you
run into any issues, Dick provided an assertion to flag illegal utf8
characters so please duplicate the issue with a debug build and file a
bug report with location of the UTF8 object that fired the assertion and
the offending file that cause the issue.

Thanks,

Wayne