User docs on the KiCad website.

I was helping out a user who was struggling with configuring their
footprint library table.  I went to the KiCad website to copy a link to
the Pcbnew footprint library table section when much to my dismay I
found this:

http://docs.kicad-pcb.org/stable/en/pcbnew.html#_managing_footprint_libraries_pretty_repositories

Anyone reading this would assume by the title alone that the footprint
library table was only for pretty libs.  No wonder we have so many users
who struggle configuring the footprint library table when we don't give
them accurate help information.  Of course the first thing I did was
fire up my editor to fix the docs when low an behold I discovered they
have indeed already been fixed.  So now I'm confused.  I thought the
docs are automatically rebuilt and uploaded to the website when the doc
repo changes.  Is this not true and if not, why not?

Cheers,

Wayne