4.0.7 packaging (docs, macOS)

The 4.0.7 pre1 build I made last week with the 4.0.6 docs and libs works OK.

The help files launch, the various sub programs launch standalone as
well as through the project manager, the translations work.

There is at least one bug with the Template Selector--when you switch
between the User Templates, System Templates, and Portable Templates
tabs at the top, the path in the bottom doesn't match.  Sometimes when
you select User Templates, for example, it shows the System Template
path, othertimes Portable Templates, other times it actually shows
User Templates.  This is in launchpad, but the initial bug report
isn't quite right.  (https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1492576)

I do not suspect this is a release blocker.

Before I can make the real 4.0.7 package, though, I need the docs for
4.0.7 generated.

Thanks everyone!

Adam Wolf

Follow ups