Yet another 4.0.7 release bug.

JP discovered a pretty serious bug in the PS and PDF plot code which
causes mirrored text to be plotted incorrectly.  Normally I would not
let something like this hold up a release but I know there are users who
etch boards using PS plots so I want to fix this before we release
4.0.7.  Please hold off on making 4.0.7 builds available for the time
being.  As soon as I have a fix, I will re-tag 4.0.7 yet again and let
everyone know.  Sorry about the mess but I really don't want to spin a
4.0.8 if I don't have to.  I appreciate everyone's patience.

Cheers,