Re: COLORS_DESIGN_SETTINGS: should they belong to the BOARD class?

Tom,

If the BOARD object just holds a pointer to the color settings object,
what is gained by removing the pointer?  Doesn't the BOARD object
require the color settings for drawing board objects at least in the
legacy canvas?  If not, then I guess removing it would not be an issue.
If so, then this could be a rather involved change.

Cheers,

Wayne