Re: More layer selection options.

Does the patch include context menu for the Render tab in the layer selection area? It's be nice to have "show all" and "hide all" there.

Also, I've noticed a bug when selecting Silk layer after footprint layer, if objects on the silk layer have been generated while both were off.

(Also a related bug of the objects not being added to view until switching view from OpenGL to another and back.)

Greg S.