Re: Heads up: ABI change in MSYS2 packages

Hi,

On 06.08.2017 18:48, Nick Østergaard wrote:

> Why would they experince issues with this? The msys2 installation is not
> needed for the windows user unsing the binary.

I expect no problems for people that don't have msys2 installed, because
we ship all the libraries -- but if you also have msys2 and a stupid
path setup (e.g. because you use msysgit), then there might be a mismatch.

We had one user with problems so far, but they left IRC before we could
debug further.

   Simon