Re: PCBNew, Archive Footprint Menu - suggest better text

Hi Wayne,
I understand. Maybe somebody else can clear up this issue.

Regarding the "Archive Footprints in Footprint Library Table Entry", I am
not sure people would actually know what a "library table entry", wouldn
they? maybe "Archive Footprints in New Library"?

cheers
Fabrizio