Re: Python script offered as example for Action Plugin and wxFormBuilder integration

Hello Wayne and Greg,

Can I suggest just adopting PEP8 for Python code formatting. Its clean, well documented, and there are plenty of linters to check conformance. And if there is anything in PEP8 that is annoying for KiCad development (cant imagine what) just specify an exclusion or exception.

Steven