Re: Python script offered as example for Action Plugin and wxFormBuilder integration

Sure.  I was actually in the audience for that talk :)  IIRC, the
biggest takeaway is that sometimes there are exceptions, especially
for highly idiomatic code, and also that the 80 character original
line length limit is silly today and something like 120 is more
appropriate.

If you have particular changes you'd like to suggest to PEP8 for
Python style, let's discuss them.  On the other hand, we have no
automatic code rejection because of style--it's all human enforced at
this point, which means those exceptions for highly idiomatic code,
when commented and explained to the committer, already get through.

Adam Wolf