Re: Stable release 4.0.7 status.

Hi,

Took a while, but I have a Boost 1.60 package that builds, and I've run
the 4.0.6 stable build again to test it — looks good to me.

Packages are at

    http://downloads.kicad-pcb.org/windows/testing/

These were built with Nick's regular KiCad-Winbuilder project from
GitHub, so the 4.0.7 release can be triggered by adjusting the version
number in the PKGBUILD-stable file in that project, Jenkins will pick it
up automatically then.

Not sure if that breaks OCE, because they also use Boost. I'm rebuilding
OCE, just to be sure, but that does not affect the stable release, only
the nightlies.

   Simon