Re: Linux build environment

Hi,

On 16.08.2017 09:16, Ingo Kletti wrote:

> Is there a preferred Linux distro/build environment?

No, it should work in any Linux distro where the requirements can be
met. Requiring people to install a different distribution than they are
used to would be a barrier to entry.

If there is a problem on a particular setup we want to know about it, so
we can investigate. If the build instructions don't cover a particular
distribution, we want to know about it and improve the documentation.

The only thing that may be problematic are really old releases, but
16.04 is certainly not too old.

   Simon