Re: Additional Patch for via properties dialog (2)

Le 18/08/2017 à 20:47, Bastian Neumannn a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> the last patch for this function was not correct I am sorry. This patch gives the correct
> functionality to notify the user when die via size is smaller than the minimum size given in the net
> class.
>
> Cheers

Hi Bastian,

I don't really understand your patch:

the only one DRC error is when a via/track size is smaller than the minimal via/track size given in
design settings, that does not depend on the net class.

using a via/track size smaller than its net class value is a very frequent case.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS