Re: Color scheme import/export

It was on my list and unfortunately I haven't had time to work on it in a
while.  I expect to have time for coding again starting in a week or so,
but if you'd like to take this on, go for it.  I was thinking about first
focusing on getting GerbView GAL to a point where it can be merged.

Thanks,
Jon