Re: Color scheme import/export

If desired, I can script this in python, similar to my LayerViewSet.

https://forum.kicad.info/t/layerviewset-main-thread-a-python-script-for-manipulating-visible-layers/7400/19

There's one bug in KiCad preventing this from being complete: the layers in the view don't redraw when programmatically changing their visibility. I've gotten around the checkboxes not updating by traversing the wx.Windows and finding / setting the specific checkboxes.

Greg S.