Re: Additional Patch for via properties dialog (2)

Hi

> Ultimately is it useful to design a board, if you cannot make it?

Right now I can fabricate boards, I can not design. That is also not a good
solution.

via constraints are tricky bussiness as they are very specific to the
manufacturer.

> PS:
> The current "tracks and vias editor" dialog is (for me) a not finished
work:
> It does not make any DRC test after editing, and this is *really
annoying*.

This is what I am working on at the moment. To have a propper mask where
one can input constraints for vias.

At the moment you can only define some layers. There is much more work to
do. Like staggered/stacked µvias

[image: Inline-Bild 2]

Based on this dialog I plan on having more layer masks to only show layers
described here.

Cheers