Re: Stable release 4.0.7 status.

My script tells me this:
### SUMMARY ###
Repos to be removed from release tar: 0 Air_Coils_SML_NEOSID.pretty
Choke_Axial_ThroughHole.pretty Choke_Radial_ThroughHole.pretty
Choke_SMD.pretty Choke_Toroid_ThroughHole.pretty
Choke_Common-Mode_Wurth.pretty Filters_HF_Coils_NEOSID.pretty
Inductors.pretty Inductors_NEOSID.pretty NF-Transformers_ETAL.pretty
Oddities.pretty Sockets_MOLEX_KK-System.pretty
Transformers_SMPS_ThroughHole.pretty Transformers_CHK.pretty
Connectors_Amphenol.pretty TerminalBlocks_WAGO.pretty
TerminalBlocks_Phoenix.pretty divers.pretty discret.pretty labels.pretty
RF_Antennas.pretty Connectors_Card.pretty
Repos to be included to the release tar: 82
Repos expected to be included from the fp-lib-table:86
8d7
< Connectors_Card.pretty
69d67
< RF_Antennas.pretty