Re: Routing algorithm used in PCB

I don't know C++ so unable  to contribute and I want to build my own FOSS
app with the languages I know. I always wanted to contribute to an existing
project there  isn't a proper documentation about the source code. Have to
go through hundreds and thousands of lines of code to understand where they
have implemented a specific functionality.

I browsed the folders of the source code of Kicad but unable to understand
what routing techniques are used and the code associated with it. I  found
 a folder with name algorithm but couldn't understand how they're working
with the parts.

Thanks,
Arun