Stable 4.0.7 release announcement

Under the "that was easy" banner, I just pushed the 4.0.7 stable release
announcement to the KiCad website repo and added the new release to
launchpad.  It shouldn't take too long for the website to get updated.
If I missed anything, please let me know and I will update it.  If all
of the packages are not ready to go, that's fine.  They all seem to be
in the pipeline and will be available shortly.  Thanks again to everyone
who makes this possible.  I am humbled every time we go through this
process by the way everyone steps up and gets everything done so we can
do stable releases.  I greatly appreciate everyone's efforts.  I'm sure
our users do as well.

Cheers,