Re: Routing algorithm used in PCB

On 8/28/2017 12:04 PM, Arun Kumar wrote:
> Documentation of code or the usage of Kicad? I see that there is already
> documentation on the user guide.

The source code documentation can be found here:
http://docs.kicad-pcb.org/doxygen/index.html

> Would be happy if Kicad transitions to python or other web technologies.

Most of the board editor functionality has been swigged out to a python
module.  I don't know if the push/shove router has been swigged or not.
If it hasn't maybe our P&S router expert can explain why not and what it
would take to get it swigged out.